White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails (WOKC), features contemporary Southern cuisine from inland areas. Our beautifully appointed restaurant, located at the corner of Peachtree and Baker streets, seats more than 300 guests and has three private dining rooms.
WOKC is operated by Cindy and Alan LeBlanc of Brewed to Serve Restaurant Group Inc., the parent company of both Max Lager’s Wood-Fired Grill & Brewery and White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails.
White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails is located at:
270 Peachtree Street
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
(Across the street from the Hyatt Regency Hotel)
Complimentary Valet Service
Lunch / Access valet on Ted Turner Boulevard (Formerly Spring Street) at the 260 / 270 Building Parking Entrance
Dinner / Access valet on the corner of Peachtree Street and Baker Street
When traveling northbound on 75/85, driving from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport or traveling on Interstate 20 West and Eastbound:
- Take 75/85 North.
- Take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Boulevard).
- Turn left onto International Boulevard.
- Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue.
- Turn left onto Baker Street. We are on the left as you cross over Peachtree Street.
I 75/85 & GA 400 SOUTHBOUND
When traveling southbound on 75/85, and traveling from GA 400:
- Take the Courtland Street exit (EXIT 249A).
- Take right onto Baker Street.
- 270 Peachtree Street NW is on the left.
When Traveling via MARTA, take the North or Southbound train to the Peachtree Center Station stop, one stop North of the Five Points transfer station. Exit the train and take the escalator up towards Peachtree Center Mall. Exit Peachtree Street. 270 Peachtree Street is across the street as you exit.